Search Results “Where is my stuff”
search results found for “”
Try searching through our Frequently Asked Questions
Terms & Conditions
Site Usage Statistics Settings - Opt Out/Opt In
Our Coremetrics site usage statistics system allows you to view or change your profile. There are three levels of data collection:
- Anonymous Visitor. This setting allows Coremetrics to anonymously capture the visitor's Web actions (including the data collected in Coremetrics reporting). All actions are grouped with all other anonymous visitors.
- Total Opt-Out. The data is not collected by Coremetrics' data collection front-end servers and, consequently, is not included in Coremetrics reporting.
- Cancel Opt-Out. This setting will again allow Coremetrics to capture all Web actions and includes the data collected in Coremetrics reporting.
Information Sharing/Direct Mail - Opt Out
How Do We Share Your Information?
Except as described in this Policy, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Reebok without your consent. We may, however, share the personal information we collect about you in limited circumstances, including:
With third-party service providers. For example, we may share your information with third party service providers for purposes including, without limitation, payment and order processing; market research; fraud protection; data analysis; email management; and stocking and shipping services. These service providers have access only to such personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your information.
With other partners. In connection with the distribution of our marketing materials, we may rent, exchange, share with cooperative databases or other partners and/or cross-reference certain information, including customer names, mailing addresses and purchase history information, to our select partners that will enable them to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of having your personal information incorporated into these cooperative databases or shared with these other partners by clicking here.
How Do I Opt-Out of Receiving Promotions?
We provide you with opportunities to opt-out of receiving our promotional communications and newsletters. For example, you may opt-out from receiving promotional emails and newsletters by following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email or, by clicking here.
To Opt Out of Promotions direct mail, catalogs click here.
How Do I Opt-Out of Receiving Promotional Text Message?
If you opt-in to receive promotional text messages on a cell phone, you have the opportunity to similarly opt-out by texting “Cancel” to “REEBOK.” Your carrier’s standard message and data rates may apply.
Please Enter Your Email to Opt Out of Information Sharing:
You Have Been Opted Out of Sharing
You Have Been Opted Out of Mailings
Please be aware it can take up to 2 months to be removed from direct mail and catalog mailings.
What discount programs do you have?
Military and First Responder Discounts
Reebok is proud to honor and thank active and retired members of the military and first responders with a 20% discount on Reebok.com. Click here to verify yourself for free and secure your discount through GovX.com.
Current students receive a 20% discount at Reebok.com. To receive your discount, visit www.myunidays.com and once verified, you will receive a promo code for 20% off your entire order.
What is the policy on the UFC Contest?
REEBOK UFC 200 SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Reebok UFC 200 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Reebok International Ltd., adidas AG, Zuffa, LLC, dba the Ultimate Fighting Championship, HelloWorld, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Reebok International Ltd., 1895 JW Foster Blvd., Canton, MA 02021. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on May 16, 2016 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on June 16, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period") and consists of ten (10) entry periods (each an "Entry Period"), as set forth in the table below:
|Entry Period||Start Date|
(at 12:00 a.m. ET)
(at 11:59 p.m. ET)
|Approximate Drawing Date|
Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
- a. Enter on Website: During the Promotion Period, visit http://fitness.reebok.com/Membership/UFC-200-Reebok-Sweeps/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including your first and last name, valid email address, zip code, gender and shirt size. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawings as well as all future drawings.
- b. Enter at Reebok store locations: During the Promotion Period and at participating Reebok retail store locations, enter at the register by providing your first and last name and valid email address to a sales associate. No purchase is necessary. Upon submission of your first and last name and valid email address by the sales associate, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawings as well as all future drawings.
Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period by either entry method described above.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant\'s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Non-winning entries will be included in drawings for any subsequent Entry Period. The potential winners will be notified by email. The potential Grand Prize winner and winners of the Gold PS4 Package and Private Training Session with a UFC Fighter (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and where not prohibited a Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Sponsor, within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim their prize. Winners of most other prizes will be required to provide home mailing address (for prize fulfillment) and where applicable prize choices. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period (as applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes, other than the Grand Prize and Private Training Session with a UFC Fighter, will be fulfilled within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of Promotion Period.
June 8, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) UFC Fan Tees from Reebok.com. Winners will be able to choose a UFC Fan Tee, costing $35 or less, from Reebok.com subject to size availability. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): up to $35.
June 9, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) $150 digital Reebok.com gift cards. Prize will be fulfilled to the email address entrant provided at registration. ARV: $150.
June 10, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) Limited Edition Fight Jerseys. Sponsor will fulfill based on the size indicated by entrant on the online registration form. ARV: $95.
June 11, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) UFC2 games for PS4. ARV: $60.
June 12, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) Limited Edition Fight Jerseys. Sponsor will fulfill based on the size indicated by entrant on the online registration form. ARV: $95.
June 13, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) UFC Fan Tees from Reebok.com. Winners will be able to choose a UFC Fan Tee, costing $35 or less, from Reebok.com subject to size availability. ARV: up to $35.
June 14, 2016 Drawing: TWENTY (20) $150 gift cards for membership fees at a UFC Gym. UFC Gym locations can be found at https://ufcgym.com/locations. Alternatively, Winner may select to receive a $150 digital Reebok.com gift card. Prizes will be fulfilled to the email address entrant provide at registration. ARV: $150.
June 15, 2016 Drawing:
ONE (1) Private training session with a UFC fighter. The training session will be a 1-2 hour event and will take place on a date and location to be determined by Sponsor depending on the availability of the selected UFC fighter. Training session must occur within calendar year 2016 or prize will be forfeited. Sponsor will provide transportation (air or ground) for winner and/or one (1) night hotel accommodations (single room, single occupancy) depending on the proximity of winner’s home and the location of the training session. If air travel is necessary, Sponsor will arrange for round trip, coach-class air transportation from a major airport near winner’s home to location of the training session (departure and arrival airports determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). If air travel is deemed necessary, it must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. ARV: up to $2,500.
ONE (1) $200 digital Reebok.com gift card. Prize will be fulfilled to the email address entrant provided at registration. ARV: $200.
ONE (1) Reebok Combat home gym. Prize includes punching bag, focus pads, pair of 16 ounce gloves and a body shield. ARV: $500.
TEN (10) Limited Edition UFC 200 Boxes. Prize includes combat jacket, UFC 200 Tee, and UFC 200 Leather Brim Hat. Sponsor will fulfill based on the size indicated by entrant on the online registration form. ARV: $450
TWO (2) UFC Fan Tees from Reebok.com. Winners will be able to choose a UFC Fan Tee, costing $35 or less, from Reebok.com subject to size availability. ARV: up to $35.
ONE (1) Jersey autographed by Chris Weidman. Size, color and all details of the Jersey size to be determined by Sponsor. ARV: $100.
ONE (1) pair of Reebok Furylite shoes autographed by Paige VanZant. Size, color and all details of the shoes to be determined by Sponsor. ARV: $85.
THREE (3) Reebok Tees autographed by Chris Weidman. Size, color and all details of the Tee to be determined by Sponsor. ARV: $80.
June 16, 2016 Drawing:
TEN (10) Reebok or UFC autographed merchandise items. All details of the merchandise and UFC fighter who will autograph will be determined by Sponsor. ARV will vary: up to $100.
TEN (10) UFC Fan Tees from Reebok.com. Winners will be able to choose a UFC Fan Tee, costing $35 or less, from Reebok.com subject to size availability. ARV: up to $35.
June 17, 2016 Drawing:
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: UFC 200 Experience Package. Prize include trip for winner and guest to Las Vegas, NV to see the UFC 200 on July 9, 2016 at T-Mobile Arena with seats in Reebok Row. Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, Nevada; three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) (accommodations determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion); $400 allowance for a rental car; two (2) tickets to the UFC 200; and travel agent services. Winner must travel Las Vegas, Nevada around the dates of the UFC 200 on July 9, 2016 or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked immediately upon winner confirmation. If winner does not meet requirements for rental car, that portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, beverages, incidentals, gratuities, excursions, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, insurance, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. The travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. If a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence, a travel companion must be winner’s parent/legal guardian. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. If foreign travel is involved, winner and travel companion are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which including passports. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to trip location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if the UFC 200 is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. ARV: $5,325. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
NINETEEN (19) Reebok Combat gear packs. Winners will be able to choose from a selection of Reebok apparel items determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: up to $150.
For all Prizes. Terms and conditions of shop cards and gift codes apply. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: up to $30,120.
7. Release By receipt of any prize, winners agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, adidas America, Inc., Zuffa, LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/1T2IWog. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.