Reebok’s Alien Stomper Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Reebok’s Alien Stomper Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Hawaii and Alaska), who are at least 18 years of age as of the date and time of entry. Employees of Reebok International Ltd. and its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, and adidas America Inc. (the “Giveaway Entities”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Reebok International Ltd., 25 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210 (“Sponsor” or “Reebok”).
3. Giveaway Description: The Giveaway begins on April 20, 2018 at 12:01 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), and ends on May 26, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Giveaway Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Giveaway.
4. How to Enter: Participants may enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Period by either (1) filling out completely and accurately an online entry form at http://www.reebok.com/us/alien_stomper; or (2) sending a 3x5” card by first or second class mail, with your first and last name, birth date and email address, to the following address: Reebok’s Alien Stomper Giveaway, c/o Arielle Mojica, 25 Drydock Ave, Boston, MA 02210, USA (All mail-in entries must be postmarked by the end of the Giveaway Period). By submitting the entry form, you will automatically receive one (1) entry in the Giveaway. LIMIT: ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY. In the event more than one (1) entry is received from any one (1) person, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. In the event of a dispute regarding an entry, entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Any potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Winner Requirements: On or about on June 4, 2018, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner and five (5) Runner Up Prize (as such terms are defined below) winners from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will notify the winners via the e-mail provided upon entry on or about June 4, 2018. The potential winners will be required to take the specified steps provided in the message with the requested contact information within 24 hours of receiving the notification that they are a potential winner. To receive the prize, the potential winners may be required to sign a Declaration of Compliance with the Official Rules and a Release of Liability (collectively, the “Release”). The Release must be returned within the time period indicated in the documents or the prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner of a prize cannot be contacted, fails to respond with the requested contact information within the required time period, fails to provide the required documentation/assurances (including the Release), or does not comply with these Official Rules, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits the prize. If a prize is forfeited or returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a runner-up from among all eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness and/or prize information in connection with the Giveaway for promotional, advertising or other purposes, in any manner, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law.
6. Prize: The following prizes (“Prizes”) are available to be won in the Giveaway:
- Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive three (3) pairs of Reebok’s Alien Stomper shoes (1 pair of the 2016 edition and 2 pairs of the 2017 edition). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize: $500.00.
- Runner Up Prize: Each Runner Up Prize winner will receive one (1) pair of Reebok’s Alien Stomper shoes (2017 edition). ARV of the Runner Up Prize: $325.00.
Total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded: $825.00.
Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize, or portion thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. The Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Winners are responsible for their own costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not specifically stated above. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize value are the sole responsibility of the winners. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prizes are provided “as is.” Winners may be required to produce government-issued identification. If, by reason of a print or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, alternate winner(s) will be selected in accordance with the winner selection method described above from among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available.
Except for the Prize values, the Prize winners will not receive any additional monetary compensation or acknowledgement for participation in the Giveaway, any advertisement or other material. Except as specifically provided herein, each Prize winner is solely responsible for all expenses and fees, including, without limitation, taxes, related to any Prize or this Giveaway. Reporting and payment of all applicable taxes resulting from acceptance or use of any Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ASPECT OF WINNER'S ENTRY IN THE GIVEAWAY AND ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE. All Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Reebok International Ltd., adidas America Inc., and their related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective agents and agencies, promotional partners, prize partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or use of the Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Giveaway; (e) late, lost, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or undeliverable, posts, mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or use of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
9. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Giveaway Entities in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions. Entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Giveaway or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts or the appropriate Massachusetts state court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs, but in no event including attorneys' fees, disbursements or court costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket costs.
11. Official Rules/Winner List: For a copy of these Official Rules and to find out the name of the winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope with ninety (90) days of the winners’ announcement to Reebok International Ltd., ATTN: Arielle Mojica, “Alien Stomper Giveaway”, 25 Drydock Ave., Boston, MA 02210.